Your pets are welcome in our Camping. As not to disturb the other guests, we ask you kindly to adhere the following regulations:
- Pets are admitted only in Bungalows or in your campers and caravans, but not in tends (and in a limited number, just 1 for each facility). Please contact us if you have more than one pet.
- The presence of pets must be reported either at the reservation or at the arrival.
- Pets entrance must be authorized by our Head Office.
- According to Authorities, any kind of dog or animal that can be dangerous for the other Guests of our Camping (or belonging to a dangerous breed) will not be admitted in our facility or can be sent away.
- The documentation of pet vaccination and prophylactic flea/tick treatment must always be carried along.
- Pets must be kept on short leash.
- Any damage caused by pets to the other Guests or to the accommodation, will be under the owner’s responsibility.
- Dogs have free access to the public beach. They’re allowed in the private beaches at the discretion of the manager (not in the beach Capitano).
- Pets can’t be left alone inside the campsite.
- Pet owners must strictly follow the health and hygiene rules during the stay in our facilities.
- Pets must not cause nuisance and must be taken outside the tourist complex for their droppings. Anyhow, it is obligatory to pick up the droppings of one’s own pet.
- The owners who will break the rules will be asked to leave our Camping.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by how it treats animals.”
(M. K. “Mahatma” Gandhi)
Camping Luna joins the program “Animal Friendly – Animal Friends” in order to contribute to the protection of animals and combat the phenomenon of pets’ abandonment.