general conditions for
The weekly rental goes from Saturday to Saturday.
The bungalow will be ready from 4 p.m. on arrival day, you should arrive before 8 p.m. unless otherwise agreed beforehand.
Time of departure is between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. on departure day.
Should the bungalow not be emptied by 10 a.m. you will be charged an extra night.
Should you arrival be delayed or your departure anticipated, the entire amount of the booked period is due anyway.
The booking will be annulled if the Direction has no information by the client by 10 a.m. of the day after the due arrival.
- Cash payment limit: 950,00 €.
On arrival a deposit of 100,00 € is required for any damages or breakages. This will be refunded on departure deducting any damages or objects found missing.
- All guests (adults and children), on their arrival, are kindly requested to give their passports or identity cards to the management for registration. Minors, under 18 years old, are not accepted in the Campsite without their parents and without an identity document with photo.
- When driving along the campsite roads, drivers must maintain a moderate speed and follow the indications on the signs (10 km/h).
- Children must always be accompanied when using the various services, facilities or toilets. Children are not allowed to ride bikes or play football in the whole area. Parents are responsible for their own children and the Management declines any responsibility in this respect
- Loud noises must be avoided at all times; televisions and radios may be used but at a low volume.
- Silence must be respected from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. and from 1 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. vehicles may not enter and circulate inside the Campsite during the times indicated above.
- It is prohibited to dig holes in the ground, light fires, put nails in trees or damage the flowers, plants, sanitary facilities, or other equipment in the Campsite and particularly to cause damage to plants by pouring hot water on them.
- It is prohibited to dispose of paper and waste anywhere except in the containers provided. It is prohibited to wash cooking utensils or laundry except in the clearly indicated places provided.
- It is forbidden to wash cars.
- Each camper is obliged to keep valuables in his\her own custody. The Management is not responsible, under any circumstances, for the loss or theft of valuables.
- In cases of necessity the Management reserves the right to issue rules, regulations and times.
- The Management reserves the right to expel from the Campsite anyone who is responsible for acts of vandalism or disturbance.
- Entering the Campsite implies the reading and accepting of the above regulations.
I accept the regulations.